DUX SIGNS MORE MAJOR DISTRIBUTION PARTNER TO CONTINUE CAPTURING COATINGS MARKET
Coast Industrial Systems, Rochester Industrial Supply, Brackin Wholesale and Beeson Industrial Sales will now represent DUX products.
SEATTLE, Wash. - January 08, 2007-DUX Area, Inc. today announced the addition of four more major distributors ranging from New York to North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and California, allowing the company to continue expanding sales of its innovative line of spray equipment throughout the United States.
The distributors include Coast Industrial Systems, Inc., Rochester Industrial Supply Company, Brackin Wholesale, and Beeson Industrial Sales.
“DUX’s revolutionary new technology offers industrial distributors an unmatched opportunity for sales growth and we’re very excited that these well-respected distributors from across the United States recognize the value of our product line,” said Jim Turner, National Channel Sales Manager for DUX. “Having secured early success with a direct sales force, DUX is now expanding through multiple distribution agreements, allowing us to reach out in a much more comprehensive way to all of North America with our high-quality finishing products.”
About the Distributors:
Coast Industrial Systems, Inc. headquartered in San Diego, California, specializes in industrial finishing and protective coating equipment and reaches throughout California.
Rochester Industrial Supply of Rochester, New York has been serving the Upstate NY market for over 60 years, specializing in pumping and finishing equipment.
Brackin Wholesale of Dothan, Alabama, distributes hundreds of high-quality supplies and accessories for industrial users within a 150 mile radius of its Alabama headquarters.
Beeson Industrial Sales of High Point, North Carolina, carries over 20,000 different products from coated abrasives, industrial tapes, bonding systems, and adhesives to pneumatic power tools, and safety equipment
DUX products offer flexibility, proven cost savings
DUX products are built on advanced airflow technology originally developed to optimize the performance of Formula race car engines. This has produced the first improvements to spray gun technology in decades. Features of the DUX product line include:
- Dramatic transfer efficiency improvements which allow customers to reduce coatings usage and costs by an average of 15-40%.
- Significantly reduced overspray which creates a healthier work environment, and allows for faster clean-up.
- Reduced disposal costs and less use of air filters, masking materials and other consumable items containing hazardous waste.
- An operator-friendly design –DUX spray guns are the lightest weight in their class.
- Flexibility which allows one gun to be used for multiple applications and with a wide range of coatings – including solvent and water based coatings as well as adhesives.
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. and international air quality standards related to air spray equipment.
DUX’s three products are:
- DUX Pressure Feed – Typically used in industrial environments where large quantities of the same coatings are sprayed throughout the day, this product receives both atomizing air and fluid through the base of the gun for better balance and ease-of-use.
- DUX Gravity Feed – Used when smaller quantities of coating or more frequent material changes are required, this version of the DUX spray gun is designed with a center mounted fluid cup and a shorter barrel then all competing guns. This also allows it to fit into tight spaces while maintaining a balanced and lightweight feel for the operator.
- DUX Automatic – Used with robotic applicators or reciprocators, this version of the DUX gun is mounted directly to automated spray equipment. Its compact design results in a nearly 25% reduction in weight over other automatic guns, resulting in less wear and tear on robotic equipment.
About DUX Area, Inc.
DUX is the global leader in research and production of efficient, easy-to-use, and environmentally friendly industrial spray equipment. Headquartered in Seattle, DUX serves customers in North America through a combination of regional employees and selected distributors. Original, marquee customers include Lockheed Martin, Stickley Furniture, SnugTop Custom Fibreglass Manufacturing Co., General Dynamics Electric Boat and Evergreen Air Center, Inc. Learn more about DUX at www.duxarea.com.
For more information, press only:
Lee Keller, The Keller Group
Matt Carlson, DUX Area Marketing Director